One Day Cork- Cobh- Midelton- Blarney Trip
On this tour we visit places in both Cork City and the surrounding area. English Market in Cork city oldest in Ireland, Midleton Distillery tour, Blarney Castle and Seaside village of Cobh. Every tour is different so we tailor to everyone’s needs. Below are some details about tour.
Cork City- Cobh
Cork City is the 2nd largest city in Ireland and is full of historical places to see. Some highlight of a tour around Cork include-
- English market in Cork City is the oldest market in Ireland.
- Cobh is one of the most famous port towns in Ireland. Not alone was it the last stop for the Titanic before it’s ill fated trip out to the Atlantic, it is also where over 1 million people left for the US during a 100 year period after the famine.
- St. Colmans cathedral, designed by Edward Pugin is one of the most perfect examples of Neo- Gothic architecture in Ireland.
- Midleton Distillery Tour, Old Midleton distillery is the best Whiskey tour in Ireland and not to be missed when in the area.
- Blarney Castle is where the famous blarney stone is located but it is much more than that. It is located on 60 acres and has 6 different gardens.
Merceded V Class- Can carry up to 6 passengers.
Enquire about this tour
Personal Irish Tours will advise the client in relation to all aspects of the client’s holiday when requested to do so by the client and further act only as a booking agent when requested to do so by the client and have no liability whatsoever to the client for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation from instructions provided by the client which do not result from any fault on the part of Personal Irish Tours and furthermore make no warranty that the service provided by Personal Irish Tours will meet the clients requirements.